Technical Support Representative
CINgroup is looking for someone friendly and courteous to provide phone support for multiple products and services, including SaaS and desktop software via inbound calls and email.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting customers through the process of achieving their goal within the software, whether the problem relates to the user’s environment, a bug or just learning how to navigate a new software.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software
- Walk customers through the process of installing or updating
- Identify and troubleshoot the appropriate software and hardware used and supported
- Document technical developments and step-by-step information to assist troubleshooting for other staff members
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- Assist with product testing, which includes testing software according to protocol, as well as isolate and document bugs
- Report new feature feedback and customer suggestions to development via an internal portal
- Minimum 1-year experience supporting software applications
- Experience with direct customer contact (phone and e-mail)
- Verifiable proficiency troubleshooting and supporting software, network and printer problems in Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & 10 environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Good attention to detail
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-intensity team environment.
The applicant will be required to undergo a background check, credit report review and drug screening.
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Health, vision and short-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Financial assistance for eligible and approved continuing education programs
CINgroup® provides innovative software and due diligence products for attorneys practicing bankruptcy and their clients. Serving customers nationwide, the CINgroup family includes Best Case® Bankruptcy, CINcompass®, CIN Legal Data Services® and myHorizon™.
CINgroup is comprised of talented and dedicated individuals from technical and customer support, who are on the front-line to the developers working behind the scenes and everyone in between. The people behind the products and services are crucial to the success of the company. As the market leader in the bankruptcy industry, CINgroup has a small company feel with a casual company culture.