Senior Product Manager – Software
CINgroup is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us maintain and grow our market leading bankruptcy software. CINgroup is a technology company that provides innovative due diligence and workflow products for attorneys practicing bankruptcy. As a member of the CINgroup team, you will join a fast-paced and dedicated group that works together to deliver best-in-class, efficiency-driven solutions to law practices across the country.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to gaining knowledge of our users through field research, market interviews, focus groups, surveys, and studying detailed analytics. They will use their knowledge to identify market problems and needs, discover opportunities for growth, and create a strategic plan for their products. They will possess great communication skills and an enthusiasm for advocating for their products with management and the rest of the organization. Overall they will be able to demonstrate a proven track record for success in creating and executing on a vision and roadmap for their products.
- Conduct market research through onsite visits, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Create product strategy, business plans, and roadmaps through knowledge of market problems and opportunities
- Diligently look for new opportunities of growth related to their products and overall company strategy
- Be the expert on the marketplace and conduct regular competitive audits
- Manage the entire product life cycle from conception to launch
- Creation of hi-level requirements for new features or products
- Work with UX Designer in creating personas and use case scenarios
- Work with Product Design to validate information architecture, workflows and mock-ups with the market
- Evaluate and make buy/build/partner decisions
- Handle relationships with partners related to the products
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification a plus
- Advanced experience in outlining product strategies, creating product roadmaps, building business cases, and defining business requirements
- Excellent strategic, analytic and critical thinking skills, combined with an ability to adjust course based on data/research findings
- Entrepreneurial drive to take ownership of product line and execution to drive results and achieve our growth goals
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, evaluate and manage tradeoffs, and translate business needs into technology solutions
- Strong leadership skills, must be able to build trust and set direction for the team, gain alignment with key stakeholders and drive commitments and results
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- Travel will be required – 25%
The applicant will be required to undergo a background check, credit report review and drug screening.
- Paid Time Off, including sick days and holidays
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Health, vision and short-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Financial assistance for eligible and approved continuing education programs
CINgroup® provides innovative software and due diligence products for attorneys practicing bankruptcy and their clients. Serving customers nationwide, the CINgroup family includes Best Case® Bankruptcy, CINcompass®, CIN Legal Data Services® and myHorizon™.
CINgroup is comprised of talented and dedicated individuals from technical and customer support, who are on the front-line to the developers working behind the scenes and everyone in between. The people behind the products and services are crucial to the success of the company. As the market leader in the bankruptcy industry, CINgroup has a small company feel with a casual company culture.