Customer Service Representative
CINgroup is looking for someone friendly and courteous to provide phone support on products and services for consumers in bankruptcy via inbound calls and email. The ability to be empathetic and understanding is paramount to handle these concerns.
The Customer Service Representative will identify and resolve problems by clarifying the complaint; determining the cause and then selecting and explaining the best solution. They will see through expediting the correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure a successful resolution.
- Assist consumers by answering product and service questions and concerns
- Maintain diligent records by updating consumer accounts based on interaction
- Work with 3rd party partners to resolve issues relating to consumer concerns
- Contribute to team projects as determined to accomplish related activities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows applications
- Superior listening and phone skills
- Experienced problem solver
- Ability to resolve conflict and defuse difficult situations
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-intensity team environment
- Spanish-speaking preferred
The applicant will be required to undergo a background check, credit report review and drug screening.
- Paid Time Off, including sick days and holidays
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Health, vision and short-term disability insurance
- Employer-paid dental, life and long-term disability insurance
- Financial assistance for eligible and approved continuing education programs
CINgroup® provides innovative software and due diligence products for attorneys practicing bankruptcy and their clients. Serving customers nationwide, the CINgroup family includes Best Case® Bankruptcy, CINcompass®, CIN Legal Data Services® and myHorizon™.
CINgroup is comprised of talented and dedicated individuals from technical and customer support, who are on the front-line to the developers working behind the scenes and everyone in between. The people behind the products and services are crucial to the success of the company. As the market leader in the bankruptcy industry, CINgroup has a small company feel with a casual company culture.